Barack has resigned as the sg for ANC. His letter to party leader H.E. Musalia Mudavadi has clearly demonstrated his maturity and the peaceful nature of people from Mulembe nation. Here are the highlights of his resignation letter.
1. This is a very well written letter and full of decorum, if true, it is a very good step. Such should be encouraged.
2. ANC as a party needs to reorganize itself with the aim of ensuring that it has the face of Kenya the next SG shouldn’t ideally be from western or luo nyanza.
3. All other party positions should be equally reevaluated to ensure the right people are at the right spaces, starting with the national level and cascading downwards to the counties.
4. The party should start to assemble a formidable team as officials and part of the secretariat.
5. Go well Mr. Muluka, you did your but and it is fantastic you have given space for others to have the honour and privilege to do their bit. I wish you well in your future endeavors.
Expext a more rejuvenated ANC Party with the face of Kenya in leadership.