We as Luhyas need people who can commit to BOLD hard tackles. People who remain unbowed. People who are brave as lions.
LUHYAs need to wake up and as Mukhisa said get away from a low self belief syndrome. I call it Luhya Renaissance.
Our fore fathers – nabongo was the only known organized kingdom in Kenya, Masinde Muliro, Otiende, Amalemba, Shikuku and others were galant and big fighters for Justice and good rule. We cannot as learned LUHYAs drop below their standards by sanitize and dancing around with lakeside failures.
. NEVER EVER we must chart our own cause. That is why I like.
- Musalia Mudavadi. Let his demeanour not fool you. MUDAVADI is Bold. He has been offered cabinet slots with jubilee etc, but sticks to his principles. Runs his late fathers business empire with a tooth comb. Among the few Luhyas who own choppers and planes and commercial properties in Nairobi.
- Atwoli. Flamboyant. Strong influencer. Shows of his riches publicly. Point man for Uhuru in Western. Tough but to crack. Rough. Mover. Don’t care attitude that is needed in politics.
- Khalwale. Hot. Bold. A fighter. I like his tackles. Few will reach his level of influence in Western
- Cleo Malala. My drama student at Kakamega high and BGM high. Young. Firebrand and a mover. He can turn around anytime. But does so very dramatically and influentially. Kudos kijana.
- Khamala the Bishop. He looks humble. But try and listen to him. We need him.
- Mukhisa Kituyi. If there is a Luhyia who does NOT GIVE A DAMN.. It is Mukhisa. Rich, learned, brave.
- Rashid Echesa. May not have gone to school. But very few Luhyas can do things like him. An ex cabinet minister, a mover, a don’t care attitude that brings results.
- Kanoti Godfrey of Eshibinga. Works for Musalia. Formerly with Raila. A silent mover. But lethal. He us building a palace in Eshibinga village.
9.Christa Mayenga .. My daughter. From a humble background. Now a medic. Was among the first of her age to drive big machines in western, build house for her dad, run business and a hard tackler and defender of DP RUTO.
- DIDMUS. Watch that boy. He is going places.
- The wetangulas. Tim Wanyonyi and Moses Masika. These guys are a gem. When Weta decides to speak for Mulembe Nation, he does it in a manner that no one.. NOT EVEN the late Kijana Wamalwa could.
- Yvonne Okwara, Deberl Ainea, Manyora, Kidiangani, Opembe, Moses Sande, Muluka, Wambilianga, Omboko,