*TSC OFFICIALLY SUSPENDS COMMUNITY BASED LEARNING VIA A CIRCULAR AND ADVISES TEACHERS TO STAY AT HOME AND SANITIZE*

 

 

COMMU

 

The Teachers Service Commission has officially suspended the ill advised, illegal and dangerous community based learning programme introduced by the clueless Nutty professor who runs the ministry of Education.

This comes after a the court gave interim orders to a parent who went to court seeking revocation of the same. Truth of the matter is that Education in Kenya is a basic right. Every child in Kenya deserves to be in school, with OR WITHOUT COVID 19. It is the work of the govt to ensure that protocols are in place to protect the education system. Magoha has simply failed.

 

Meanwhile pressure to reopen schools on Magoha continues. Education Influencer Amunga was on K24 TV this morning where he told Kenyans that the Kenyan Economy is 40% education. Closing universities, colleges, TVETS, schools etc is a big strain on the Kenyan Economy.

President Uhuru Kenyatta speaking to the Nation today said that our positivity rate countrywide has fallen from a high of 13% in June to 8% in August. This means we have a chance of reaching a 5% positivity rate for a total reopening of our economy. Our experts have indicated that levels of positivity rate in our Country have fallen from 13% in June to 8% in August 2020. This is really a great milestone. President UHURU KENYATTA has noted so.

The 13% in June to 8% in August means the #COVID19KE is flattering.

 

All these indicates that Schools and Universities MUST REOPEN SOON.  We are hapy that COMMUNITY BASED LEARNING NONSESE HAS COLLAPSED.

#Amunga

Published by MWALIMU Amunga Akhanyalabandu

Passionate about Advocacy on the REAWAKENING teachers in Kenya and reporting on the MULEMBE Nation. Having worked at the Kenya National Union OF TEACHERS in the advocacy department, I will be able to detail and explain about the welfare of teachers and their point of view on socio economic and political matters. Luhyia are the 2nd most populous ethnic group in Kenya. They are blessed with great land, topography, climate, resources and human Resource. We are also keen on Luhya Renaissance is about making the Mulembe People aware of their blessings, appreciating those blessings, defending them and putting them to proper use for the current and future generations.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s