BED Kenyatta University 1993
MA Maseno University 2014
- COMMUNICATIONS OFICER AT KNUT Currently branding and liaison officer at Kenya National Union of Teachers with task to handle Labour issues, and brand the union to members and international donors. Written several PR papers on behalf of KNUT Secretary general Wilson Sossion, and COTU Sec Francis Atwoli.
- TEACHER AND EDUCATOR: Has B .Ed degree from Kenyatta University. As a teacher, have worked for Teachers Service Commission, Bridge Academies, teaching both the 8-4-4 and International GSE with proven results in and outside classroom. Deputy head teacher at Chemelil Sugar Academy. l Have taught for over 21 years at various high schools, eg Kakamega High, Kipsigis girls and Kisumu Boys as a classroom teacher, head of department and deputy principal. Currently BOARD OF MANAGEMENT CHAIRMAN FOR A PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL IN NAIROBI.
- MEDIA PERSONALITY/ MARKETER AND INFLUENCER: Worked with several media houses to market and influence various persons of interests, products, activities including political parties. Currently working as a communications Consultant at bridge International Academies. My task is to build on it’s PR and to Liaise with all partners in Education sector to ensure Bridge Schools remain afloat and relevant in Kenya. The schools are sponsored by World Bank, Bill Gates among others and has a teaching model based on IT and technology.
- EXAMINER WITH KENYA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS’ COUNCIL: I have graded, set and evaluated Kenyan School Children in national exams for the last 12 years.
- WRITER, BLOGGER, INNOVATOR AND PROGRAM DEVELOPPER: Armed with numerous IT skills I have innovated and developed programs including; Twinning schools, taking students abroad on exchange programs, lunch feeding programs, social work with local communities and seeking funds to assist orphans in my schools. My articles published in the local dailies.I am a member of the Kenya Bible Society and basically I volunteer my services as an Editor for the “Agano Jipya”