IS ANC PARTY AND THE LUHYA NATION PREPARED FOR PRESIDENCY?
Last weekend at MULULU we clearly saw, that KENYA IS READY FOR A MUDAVADI PRESIDENCY…
President Uhuru Kenyatta and majority of speakers fell short of coronating Musalia Mudavadi as the 5th president of Kenya).
H.E. MUSALIA Mudavadi is presidential in all aspects. He has done his part as an individual. He is overworking when it comes to his philosophy, his narrative, networks and status.
CAREFUL look at his CV, his contacts and financial muscle proves that he president.
Question is, is the MM party and MM backyard ready to support SUPPORT and escort him to STATE HOUSE?
Studying the reaction of what took place in MULULU, among the Mulembe nation via FM radios, social media and social joints one gets shocked.
It is the very reason why the luhya nation presidency has remained elusive. History will tell us that the luhya ARE not seen as a serious LOT in supporting presidential bid from one of their own. We are suspicious,we love okhichayana, we lament and blame others..we fight our own.
Earlier bids by Wamalwa Kijana, Martin Shikuku and Musalia Mudavadi bids whose end results proved that we were not serious.
You cannot compare bids from Moi, Matiba, Kibaki, Uhuru Kenyatta and Raila Odinga with those of our LUHYA brothers. You quickly realise the luhya nation seem to lose confidence, they seem to fall prey to false propaganda that they are not ready to be STATE HOUSE. That narrative of LUHYA unity is another false propaganda.
A serious presidential bid like the ones we have seen in Mt. Kenya, in Rift valley or Nyanza has the following characteristics.
- It must enjoy backyard solid backing. Proper loyal and suicidal support for their own.
- It must have sound and solid financial muscle. Serious fundraising. Serious investments.
- It will must have links across the country and the world. The bid will need this network to bring in the votes and the money.
- The bid will need people to protect your votes in the whole country.
- The bid will need to be seen to place the presidential candidate to be in company of people who can run government. People with experience and know how of govt systems work.
- Proper propaganda machines, self belief, determination, aggressive communication teams and narrators of narratives.
But when listening to radio fms, reading comments, and listening to opinion shapers, it is clear that the LUHYA and some ANC members are not so sure if MM is the president. In many forums run by ANC, you see more comments and fwds from WSR teams and RAO teams. It is like we do not have our own candidate to sell and market.
Dear ANC and the LUHYA. Let us be prepared.
Behold, The 5th President of Kenya cometh… H.E. Musalia Mudavadi.