Let me start by saying that I have nothing personal with Mr. Oyucho. He and I worked as teachers in Kisumu county for many years. He and I were involved in schools drama festivals in Nyanza province. The good thing about him is his ability to rise. He rose from class to law school and he is now the Director of legal affairs at the TSC. At 58 years of age, he has done well.
What I wish to comment about is what was in the Standard newspaper jana, which had a list of those shortlisted to be interviewed to be commissioners.
My mole at TSC had already informed me that the TSC CEO Nancy Macharia has been working very hard to ensure her director of Legal affairs, spokesman, think tank confidant and my friend from Kisumu Timon Oyucho, becomes a Commissioner. So it was no surprise when his name was FIRST on the list.
Timon Oyucho is currently the TSC LEGAL AFFAIRS DIRECTOR is the man behind all the sufferings of teachers today. Teachers were looking forward to his retirement next year. But with him vying to be commissioners, it means he is around for another ten to 15 years! Phewks!!
Let me use the name that his colleagues at the TSC SECRETARIAT use on him.. Demon!
- The Brain behind TPAD,
- The Brain behind CAREER PROGRESSION GUIDELINES.
- The Brain behind TSC disobeying court orders.
- The Brain behind Dismissal of teachers and deaths from stress.
- The Brain behind numerous deductions on teacher payslips.
- The Brain behind useless bloggers who sing praise and worship for Njeri macharia 24/7, and leakage of classified info to bloggers.
The list is endless.
The worst thing that will happen to TSC STAFF and all teachers in KENYA is Demon.