@ 9th September 2021 – Final day for aspirants to conduct fund raising for 2022 campaigns.
@ 18th October 2021 – All parties to present their party proceedings to IEBC in preparation to elections.
@ 9th February 2022- Public servants aspiring for any seat to leave their offices and write letter of self-dismisal.
@ 9th June- Presidential Aspirants to submit their papers to IEBC.
@ 16th — 22nd April 2022- Party Preliminaries to be conducted
@ 1st may 2022 – Campaigns to officially start to run for 2 months.
- A Presidential Aspirant not allowed to use more than KSHS. 5B in their campaigns.
- A Governor Aspirant not to use more than KSHS 200M in their campaigns dependent on respective regions.
- MP aspirants not to use more than 33M in campaigns (IEBC) but will also depend with the region.
- Elections to be held on 9th August 2022.
- We still have about 13 Months to conduct the Kenya General Election.
- We look forward for a free, fair and peaceful Elections across the Republic of Kenya.
- Let the electorate start analyzing and vetting persons who command the envisaged values and virtues of responsible leaders.
Tupate Viongozi Bora
Tuepuke mtindo wa: Bora Viongozi